- "data" includes without limitation all information, language, profiles, links, articles, software, photographs, graphics, video, music, sound, messages, text, and images submitted by a Member (as defined below) or posted by the Turkish Women's International Network on the Website.
- "feedback" includes all data submitted by Members to the Website.
- "graphics" includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Website.
- "programming" includes both client-side code and server-side code used on the site."outside companies" means any entities or individuals other than Turkish Women's International Network or its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders, and other partners and employees.
- "Password" means the password that Turkish Women's International Network shall provide, along with the User Name to the Member, which allows the Member to have a private account on the Website.
- "services" means any services provided on the site by the Turkish Women's International Network or its agents.
- "text" refers to all text on each and every page of the Website, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- "The Website", "the site", or "the Site" is the Turkish Women's International Network Website in its entirety and its related sites owned or operated by the Turkish Women's International Network, and includes content, text, graphics, design and programming and services.
- "User" refers to any individual or entity that uses any aspect of the Website.
- "User Content" includes without limitation all information, text, data, links, articles, software, photographs, graphics, video, music, sound, messages, or other material posted by Members on the Turkish Women's International Network's Website.
- "User Name" means the name by which Turkish Women's International Network shall provide, along with the Password, to the Member that allows the Member to have a private account on the Turkish Women's International Network's Website.
You can also send any comments or questions by regular mail to:
Turkish Women's International Network
295 Greenwich Street #343
New York, NY 10007
Collection and Retention of Information
The information presented on this Website has been prepared by Turkish Women's International Network using sources that are believed to be reliable and accurate. The information and opinions presented herein are updated regularly and are subject to change without notice, and may not be copied or distributed without prior written consent of Turkish Women's International Network. Turkish Women's International Network cannot be held responsible for unauthorized changes to any material material contained therein.
Use of Information
Your information may be used in different ways, including but not limited to, the following
- We may use your contact information in order to send you email or other communications regarding updates to the Website, such as new Turkish Women's International Network events and additional job listings which may be of interest to you.
- We may use the information we gather on the Website, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the Turkish Women's International Network website, fostering a positive User experience, and improving our services.
- We may also use the information we gather to inform you of other products or services available from Turkish Women's International Network or our affiliated companies or to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered.
- Any feedback you submit in this area becomes the property of Turkish Women's International Network, and such feedback (such as success stories) may be used for marketing purposes or to contact you for further information.
Security and Password
Turkish Women's International Network has implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and/or from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Each User has a unique User name and Password. Additionally, Turkish Women's International Network uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts information the User inputs into the Website. Information is stored in a back-end database. Only Turkish Women's International Network employees and Website administrators have access to this information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to access this information and use your personal information for improper purposes.By using the Website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims that may arise from the access and use of unauthorized third parties.
Members will receive a User name and Password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. As a Member, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User name and Password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User name and Password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Turkish Women's International Network of any unauthorized use of your User name and Password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Turkish Women's International Network cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section. Without limitation to the generality of the foregoing, due to the nature of Internet, computers, data flow, and other technical and economical practicalities, the site, like most computer data and Internet applications, is vulnerable to various security issues and hence should be considered unsecured. By using the Website and the Internet in general, you may be subject to various risks, including, among others, eavesdropping, sniffing, spoofing, forgery, spamming, "imposturing", tampering, breaking passwords, harassment, fraud, electronic trespassing, hacking, system contamination including without limitation, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, causing unauthorized, damaging or harmful access and/or retrieval of information and data on your computer and other forms of activity that may even be considered unlawful. Information (including registration data, passwords and User Content) received or delivered or intended to be made available on and through the site may be subject to these and other security or privacy hazards or may not reach its destination or reach an erroneous address or recipient. The Website is not different than other applications in this respect. Without limitation of the foregoing, although we take seriously the security of all member accounts and other personal and non-personal information associated with our visitors and participants, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your account will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.You hereby agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims that may arise from the access and use of unauthorized third parties to your account.
Trademarks and Copyrights
The materials on this site are copyrighted and are protected by U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. The Turkish Women's International Network service marks and logos are the exclusive property of Biz & Us, Inc., and may not be used for any reason or purpose unless expressly authorized by Biz & Us, Inc. Turkish Biz & Us, Inc, is a limited company, formed in the State of New York in 2002.
Some links on the Website lead to third-party websites, which are beyond the control of Turkish Women's International Network. Accordingly, Turkish Women's International Network does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and legality of the contents of such websites, or for any offers and services contained on these third-party web sites.
Even though certain information collected by such third parties might not identify you personally, we strongly encourage you to become familiar with their privacy practices, and to contact such third parties if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies. We reserve the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Jurisdiction and Local Restrictions
Your data will be stored and processed in whole or in part in the United States. If you access the Turkish Women's International Network site outside the United States, your usage of that site constitutes your consent to the transfer of your data out of your country and to the United States.
The Turkish Women's International Network's Website is not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person's nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Turkish Women's International Network's Website is prohibited by law or otherwise. Persons or other entities to whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Turkish Women's International Network's Website.
US Export Controls
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
Turkish Women's International Network makes no representations or guarantees regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any information posted on the site, or of any other form of communication engaged in by Users. Posted information may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that any reliance on information posted by Users, or on any other form of communication with Users, will be at your own risk.
The Turkish Women's International Network does not control or pre-screen the User Content posted via the Website or sent to another User and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, appropriateness, or quality of such User Content. The User Content posted by members or other third parties does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Turkish Women's International Network and under no circumstances will The Turkish Women's International Network be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, or otherwise transmitted via the Website.
Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website, and its content, are delivered on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Turkish Women's International Network expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Turkish Women's International Network makes no warranty that the Website or any related services, such as email, links, or searches offered on the Website will be error-free, uninterrupted, timely, secure, or that it will provide specific results from use of the Website or any content, search or link therein. The Turkish Women's International Network further cannot ensure that files you download from the Website will be free of viruses, Trojan horses, bugs, contamination, or destructive features.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that The Turkish Women's International Network shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if The Turkish Women's International Network has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Website; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Website; or (v) any other matter relating to the Website or the content thereon, including without limitation any User content posted thereon.
Choice of Law